Saturday, June 24, 2006


I was walking on Sembawang Road and saw this flower/ fruit. Just when I wanted to take a picture, it became windy, and the camera couldn't focus. Ended up I had to hold the stalk with my hand to steady it. Not what a Nat Geo photographer would do lah, but I couldn't think of another way.

I tried to sleep early after a long day, but there were kids hooting and howling at each other for 45 minutes. I think they were from the funeral downstairs. Weird. People normally chant Buddhist sutras.

Spencer threw up. On my just-mopped floor. Since I have woken up, she is taking wind outside.

Another thing which gives me satisfaction, other than sleeping cats, is a clean house with clean bedsheet, floor and curtains. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 8:06 am, Blogger Vegie said...

Wow what a perfectly crafted work from nature. Beautiful !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home