Saturday, June 24, 2006


Woke up at 4am, and thought I should catch the last half of the Swiss-Korea game. A very bad luck day for the Koreans, they tried hard, but it just went against them. They lost 2-0, and couldn't go into the round-16. France beat Togo 2-0, and got the spot instead. They don't deserve it, but this is soccer for you. And I was quite surprised at the Swiss's ferocious style. I thought they are only good at making chocolates, watches, and playing that long horn thing on the Alps.

Spencer watched TV with me, and wondered what was wrong with me. It was cold and and windy, and she thought we should all be snuggled in bed.

Mera and Auntycat had a HUGE fight this morning. I went down to take Mera upstairs. Auntycat managed to pull out a tuft of fur from his back. He rested, had a meal break and left. Spencer ambushed the black birds pinching the biscuits outside, and the birds screamed at her and flapped their wings. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home