Friday, June 30, 2006


Spencer woke me at 7.15am, but she only wanted biscuits. Hat didn't dare to come in, just sitting outside. He got grease all over his face and body again.

After breakfast, Hat played on the carpet again, even trying to mock attack Spencer. Spencer snarled at him, and I took him away before a real fight started.

I saw the uncle feeding the calico and BH2 before I went down. Maybe I should speak to him, to work out some kind of roster, so we don't feed the cats twice. No signs of Mera or Auntycat. Strange.

Since Sister S is coming back, Hat cannot sleep in the other room anymore. I made another bed for him next to the shoe cabinet. It is smaller and not as airy, but it is against the wall and under the window. He is sleeping there now. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home