Monday, July 17, 2006

 

Spencer was screaming this morning, because Max ate her breakfast. Sister S was half asleep, and forgot that Max is supposed to be on wet food only on alternate days, as he has soft stools. Ended up Max had 2 cans this morning! He was happy as anything, rubbing his tummy in great satisfaction, and even managed some biscuits at 9am.

Hat and Mera knew Max is around, so they stayed away, and ate their breakfast at the garden.

I was expecting poo galore when I reached home just now, but was surprised to see only one pee and one semi-solid poo. Max was excited to see me, but Spencer looked miffed, her ears like the Minangkabau roof.

Hat saw me at the garden, and was running up and down and climbing trees. I think it is his way of showing affection. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 11:17 pm, Blogger Zeus said...

Zeus and Isis have been going to the bathroom less, but I suspect it is due to a new pet door I installed two weeks ago. I think they're both too lazy to push the door open unless they absolutely have to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home