Thursday, August 17, 2006


I reached home and Hat tried to ambush me from the drain. I chased him all around the void deck, then I saw Mera at the garden. I brought Mera upstairs. He likes to hang around his neighbour's place, when she has a very fragrant pot of flowers. I am not sure what plant it was, but it smells nice. Actually she was the lady who bought the place from kindly neighbour, and Hat had been staying at the unit for one year before it was sold.

I carried Hat upstairs, and he struggled with gusto.

They are having a Ghost Month auction downstairs, so it is very noisy as the auctioneer cried out each bids in dialect, through a loud speaker. Hat attempted to have a post-dinner nap but was not successful. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 10:04 pm, Blogger san said...

My sympathies cat_aunty. Before I moved here and all this quite bliss, I lived in a place where they had the auction. I could not sleep the whole night as the autioneers, singers, passers-by, so-called musicians would all gather and talk at the top of their voices. I has wanted to call the polce many times but I thought 'aiyah..once a year and these are the last days...' and try to sleep...unsuccessfully. :(

 
At 9:05 am, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Dear San, the auction I could tahan lah, at least it ended on time. It is the kids talking which I can't stand!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home