Wednesday, August 16, 2006


I saw Mera napping by the bicycles when I left for work. I brought him upstairs, but he left immediately, after seeing that there was no treats in the biscuit bowl. Hat stayed at home and sleep.

I am in two minds about bringing BH2 to the vet, for his leg. I saw some pus from the wound this morning, and BH2 was limping quite badly. I wonder if he even came up to our place to eat biscuits for the last few days. I am worriethat I may not be able to lure him into a cage, if he will bite. And how to get him out from the cage when we reach the vet. No doubt he rolls on the ground in the most devoted manner, he still has wild streaks in him.

I finally managed to remove the pee smell in the kitchen, by sprinkling talcum powder on the floor, leave it overnight, and brush it this morning. Huzzah! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 5:00 pm, Blogger auntie p said...

Was there a pee-ing accident on the kitchen floor?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home