Thursday, September 28, 2006

Hat is looking tense, because Mera was in the house.

I have bad news.

I am putting on weight.

I know I am no spring chicken, and my metabolic rate have slowed down vs before. And I had been careless with what I had for lunch.

So, action plan:

1) No more 梅菜扣肉, 烧肉饭, and anything with curry, choose proteins and greens instead
2) two litres of water per day
3) fruits after lunch instead of desserts
4) try not to eat after 9pm
5) take proteins for breakfasts
6) increase fibre intake
7) calcium-rich foods three times a day
8) try to wake up earlier to squeeze in 1km bike ride per day, more on rest days
9) alight 2 bus stops earlier and walk home
10) there is always Xenical

2 Comments:

At 8:14 pm, Blogger san said...

I think no 10 one seems best :) although I have never tried it. I know some people at work had tried it and they had lost weight quite fast. :)) I had actually thought it was worth a try. But first I will try thr 'fasting' way..hahaha

 
At 9:09 pm, Blogger JJ said...

Do it slowly but persistently else you crave for nice food very fast and suffer. Standing on the weight
every morning or evening is a good way to keep tape of your progress.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home