Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Spencer's Gotcha Day Portrait.

The bling bling pendant is the first ever Gotcha Day present I had given Spencer, even though she was secretly pining for a Gucci collar.



At first I was being a cheapskate and was thinking of getting a handphone ornament of similar design. After much consideration, I don't think the ornament would stand out on Spencer's....erm......broad chest.




The pendant doesn't hang very well, so I may have to look for an extra metal ring.




But the pendant is light, and without a bell, so Spencer seemed satisfied with it.

 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 6:49 pm, Blogger san said...

HAppy Gotcha Day Spencer *clap!clap! What a nice jewel cat_aunty has bought you for your special day. I hope she gave you many treats.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home