Sunday, November 05, 2006

Kiki has been out of control. He made Spencer mad by fighting in her house.......( the spray bottle is Cat Repellent Spray )


...attacking Max while he was taking winds outside........


.....and mistook my leg for Yb last night......( it looks worse than it is )



.....so Spencer, Max and I decided to barricade ourselves.



Kiki: I SAID I WAS SORRY!!!!

I went to the pet sop to get a roll of nettings, Family Companion Dog & Cat Repellent, Rudduck's Kleen Kat Litter Tray Deodorant and Heinebio Biological Cleanser & Deodoriser. Plus the usual cat food supply.

Then I secured the netting onto the grilles with some twines. Max and Spencer actually sat around and inspected what I was doing, while Kiki was getting more worried by the minutes. He even tried to untangle the twines. I sprayed the corridor areas with Cat Repellent, and washed the shoes and slippers outside which had been sprayed previously. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 12:12 am, Blogger Eternal Sunshine said...

OH MY GOD! Do you go to the clinic and get some injections plus cleaning of wound done?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home