Saturday, November 04, 2006


I fell asleep at 6pm, and woke up at 7.30pm.

Max was still sitting outside. He and Spencer had eaten dinner.

Kiki came, and tried to stalk Max again.

Then Yb suddenly ran into the house, and Kiki and him had a confrontation in front of my room. I tried to close the door, and Kiki attacked my leg instead. Luckily I had long pants on, or the end result would have been bloody and disastrous!

Spencer is with me now, Max at the kitchen, and Yb still under the bed.

I think Kiki will be persona non grata to our household for the next one week! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 1:04 pm, Blogger san said...

YB was just surprised to see a new cat I guess. He thinks your house is his house. Poor kitty. If you ban him from the house, where would he go?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home