Thursday, November 23, 2006


Spencer is slowly recovering from Max. She pee-ed, ate breakfast, took the winds outside and is now getting ready for nap.

I was late in giving Max his morning tea at 9am, so he went to nap on the daybed with his catnip pillow! I woke up as per normal day, just that I am tired, and so did everything more slowly.

Hat was sunbathing. He and Mera shared one packet of mackerel. The calico won't eat until BH2 appeared. The other kittens had no qualms, they had already dug in.

Max had his biscuits, and he was jumping up the water table, he kicked Spencer's biscuits bowl, and it went CLAAAAAANG!!!! and biscuits flied everywhere. Max went uh oh, then he ran to Spencer, and ran back again. I told him it is OK, and gave him another water bowl.

By the way, the wounds are healing well. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 9:32 am, Blogger san said...

I am glad the wonds are healing nicely cos they looked quite scary. When the groomer was clipping Toro, I kept a close watch just in case.:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home