Saturday, December 09, 2006


I really should go to bed.

But I was waiting for the laundryman to come since 8pm, and he only appeared at 8.30pm. Then he told me some looooooong horror stories about color fast clothings, so I only ate dinner at 9pm. Then Spencer woke. The Kiki demanded dinner. And both of them played tag for a while, and Kiki sang happily. I managed to work out how to copy pictures from My Picture to a CD ( sorry lah, aunty no good at computers ), so I spent some time on that. I was going to try to make the pictures into a calendar.

More Christmas cards to write tomorrow, and I still have a few gifts to buy, then all should be done by 15th December. It is best to plan and shop early. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 8:02 pm, Blogger JJ said...

Wah, you have learnt to copy pictures to CD. Great eh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home