Thursday, December 28, 2006


Kiki: " I SAID I was sorry!"

Spencer: " Grrrrrr...."

The air is smelly, rotting, wet, musty smell. It could be the rain, it could be the neighbour cooking next door.......

Still drizzling. Spencer threw up her breakfast, and refused to settle until I gave her another feed. She was a bit agitated that I was at home, then she went to sleep on the sofa with her blankie.

Mera beat up BH2, because BH2 followed me when I was on my way to the post office. Actually BH2 had already eaten, he is just greedy. Auntycat was not disturbed by the boys at all. She just watched and chomped on her biscuits leisuredly. Mera asked for scratches, and ate a little biscuits with treats.

Too crowded at the post office, turned back again.

Had porridge lunch, and napped for 2 hours to sleep off the cold medication.

The birds are having a tea party around the biscuits I left on the corridor for Mera, chirping and crapping at the same time. Ugh.

Hat is the best boy today. He is still gently toasting in the store room. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home