Tuesday, December 26, 2006


Presents which I had received this year. Won't open them until tonight!

Not as many as last year, but it is because I had asked the recepients not to give back.

Not many cards too, but lots of Christmas sms from unknown numbers. Hmmm.

Sister J gave me a salmon-hued adidas bag, and the laundryman gave a fruit and nut loaf. And a fruit cake from Smokey's mum. Sister S bought one from Marks & Sparks, Sister W got one from KL, Sister J got one from Big Sister.

ALtogether we have 5 fruit cakes circulating in the household!!!! Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 9:20 am, Blogger Vegie said...

Ho ho ho...let's get sugar high

 
At 12:28 pm, Blogger san said...

5 fruit cakes - whah! I guess you can have your cake all year round then to remind you of christams cheer when you're not feeling up tp facing the world :)

 
At 9:35 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

aiyoh, I think two will be plenty for me to last the whole year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home