Tuesday, December 19, 2006



Woke up with....MORE RAIN!!! Heavy one too!

Surprised to see Hat still snuggling in the store room, but maybe he was too scared to leave with Max prowling about. Max did sleep with me last night, on my quilt so I couldn't pull it towards me. Sheesh. Luckily I had laid a blanket on the bed, so we both were snug as two bugs.

I am supposed to have a "brain storming" session at 8.30am at Bukit Merah, but I would surely catch pneumonia travelling in MRT LRT and buses in this weather, so I won't be going.

The calico et al should be sheltering at the power station, Auntycat at home, but I do worry for Mera and Yb. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 11:49 pm, Blogger Vegie said...

I thought "brainstorm" on rainy days should be quite conducive...*grin*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home