Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I was trying to upload some pictures, but Blogger is having problem.

Anyway, another hell day at work.

This morning Mera had particularly heavy ear wax. Instead of cleaning the ear canal with cotton buds, I thought it would be faster if I pour the ear cleaning solution into the ear directly. It tickled him, and Mera flicked his head.

All the ear wax flied out, and dotted the sofa.

While I was busy cleaning up, he was eating the ear wax frantically too.

Surreal.

Why dis Mera eat his own ear wax?????!!!!!!

Other than that, all the kitties are well. Someone left a rug at the power station, and the calico family wrestle on it everyday after breakfast.

Calico and Yb still bicker every morning.

BH2 and Hat stare at Mera when he is leashed up in the garden.

Hat comes up once in a while for food, but Spencer chases him out all the time.

Sister S still brings Mera for walky twice a day. Then she would leash him up somewhere secluded and I would go and get him one hour later. I did have problem looking for him on some mornings.

2 Comments:

At 9:23 am, Blogger auntie p said...

Mera allowed you to pour ear cleaning liquid into his ear? My MIL's cats would struggle like mad if we do that, and we already needed more than 1 person to do the job.

 
At 8:34 pm, Blogger san said...

Its good that Mera has regular walks. I only wish i could resume regular walks with Bujnag again. I don't know when that will be though :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home