Monday, January 15, 2007



Mera progress report

12mn to 2am
Repeated screaming and throwing things around. Attempted to jump out from kitchen windows. Knocked my study notes all over the floor. Banging cone against door.

2am
I was woken by Chinese kids talking at the void deck. Spencer was sitting on the wardrobe, wanting to come down, but Mera was in her way. Mera had pee. I carried Spencer down. Mera started to rage again. I went down to tell the kids to leave, and they did.

2am to 4am
More crashing and meowing.

8.30am
Woke up. All was quiet. Spencer was grooming in her basket. The room door was ajar. The shutters were opened. No cat with cone. GAAAAAAAH!

I fed Spencer, and went out immediately to look for Mera.
I saw him almost instantly.
He was resting on the park bench, still with the cone.
I was surprised, and relieved.
He didn't complained much when I brought him up, just struggled a bit.
He went to the biscuits and ate, I gave him some sardines. I cleaned the cone, it was full of grease and mud.
I let him groom, but he started to bite the stictches.

9am
He is resting now. I think the night adventure has tired him out.

Note to self:
Bring out the cage again.
Put a collar with ID tag on him, together with the cone. He will escape again. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 10:53 am, Blogger Vegie said...

Wow how did he escape with that big cone at his neck?

 
At 11:33 am, Blogger auntie p said...

Waa, Mera the great escapist! How did he managed to get out of the window with the e-collar?

 
At 1:47 pm, Blogger san said...

Its a good thing the escape artist didn't go far. :)YA, like Houdini, for sure will try many more times.

 
At 9:10 pm, Blogger JJ said...

Wonderful cat!

JJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home