Sunday, January 14, 2007

Mera's progress report



9pm
Mera refused to eat and drink. He was screaming at the door. I tried to make him feel better by removing the cone, but he licked his wounds immediately. So the cone went back on, and he cursed again. Max had left, so Spencer was more relaxed. And Mera didn't growl so much. The he lie down and peeped through the gap underneath the door.

10pm
Mera still agitated. I carried him to the kitchen and placed him in the bin. He pee immediately. Then he quietened down. Cheh.

11pm
Another attempted escape. He climbed up onto the TV. Then he fell asleep on the sofa. He went into my room to look for alternative exits, but was of course not successful. He was putting his nose very close to the curtain, as if sniffing the outside air. I placed him on the wardrobe. He fell asleep. I gave him some Bach. Spencer slept in a box under my bed.

12mn to 7am
Several escape attempts. He was screaming and throwing things around. I decided to ignore him.

8am
Woke up. All was quiet. Spencer was on the PC table. The bins had been used. I suspect it was Mera, because the stool was small and hard, and the newpapers were not scrunched up. Sure enough, Spencer pee and poo after that. I gave her breakfast, and fed the strays. The calico almost fought with Yb. Kiki was sitting on the window ledge again.

9am
Fed Mera. He was hungry. I let him groom, then put the cone back on. He yowled in frustration inside the room. I let Spencer stay with him when I was cleaning up, that seemed to have helped. I changed a new bedsheet for him, and mopped the floor, he is quite satisfied with the housekeeping.

1pm
Raining. Hat sleeping in store room, Mera in the other room, Spencer took the sofa with a clean drape. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 5:17 pm, Blogger jennifer_yq said...

maybe can try to get mera some chicken soup... just boil some chicken bone and give the soup to him... most of my cats love drinking chicken soup....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home