Tuesday, March 06, 2007


I am so tired......
Things which happened today:
1) earthquake
2) customer complained to HQ because I couldn't sell her something in loose pack yesterday
3) customer gave me soup and curry because her son didn't tell her he is not home for dinner
4) told off by boss because I didn't go for "meeting" this morning, which to me, is a scolding session and it would make me bad mood for the rest of the day
5) had "lunch" at 5pm
6) caught a drug addict/ shoplifter at 7.45pm and the Police only finished the statement at 10.30pm
7) reached home at 11.10pm, and Spencer was screaming frantically in the house when I unlocked the door
8) Kiki had three cans, and was whacked by Spencer
9) Hat ate and went into the store room
10) Mera no show, maybe hiding because of earthquake

3 Comments:

At 9:34 am, Blogger auntie p said...

What a long day, huh? Hope you'll have a better day and the rest of the week, cat aunty.
Cheers!

 
At 9:41 pm, Blogger JJ said...

Yesterday was really bad for you. However let them go with yesterday and you should be better tomorrow.

JJ

 
At 9:57 pm, Blogger san said...

Wah! This is a very difficult day cat-aunty. I hope the rest of the week would be better for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home