Saturday, March 10, 2007


Kiki was waiting for me at the corridor, when I reached home. Dad was at home, as he is flying to Perth tomorrow. According to him, Mera turned up at 2pm for afternoon nap, and slept until 5pm. He wasn't afraid of dad, and meowed back at him. Hat came at 6pm, followed by Kiki. Both had been fed. Spencer hid behind the bedhead for the whole day.
Hat was wary of dad, and didn't stay. Kiki just ate his food, all three plates of it. Spencer did come out later, grumbling.
The weather is too warm. I have to remember to give some water to the calico family.
I saw a big wound with pus on BH2's head this morning. It is not possible to feed him tablets, so I guess I have to try to get him in a cage, clean the wound, and put some powder on it. Poor guy, no wonder he has been tired. He was a bit warm too. At least he eats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home