Monday, April 30, 2007


Kiki the Nutz strikes again.

He came earlier, and was OK with Max. They even ate in the kitchen. No snarls or growls.

Then Max got tired of waiting for me to handfeed him, he went out to the corridor to take wind.

Then Kiki attacked him. They rolled on the floor a few times, and Max managed to free himself and snarl at Kiki.

I wanted to throw something at Kiki to get rid of him. Then he jumped onto me. Ouch ouch ouch!! And he was blocking the gate.

I threw the rug at him. He shredded it.

I threw the cushions at him. He pushed them away.

Max went behind the neighbour's shoe rack, and tried to jump out to safety. Luckily he could only jump for 3 feet, and on the same spot. It was quite funny actually. Then he thought it was a better idea to lie low, so he hid behind the shoes.

Kiki stopped, and I managed to go to his house and ask his owner to come and help me.

She came with the brother, but they couldn't do anything, because Kiki was in such a state.

I used the cushions as barricades, and managed to retrieve Max.

Kiki cooled off slowly, and left.

I checked Max immediately. No wounds or bleeding.

He went into the other room, and fell asleep immediately. I made a nest for him using the pillows, and put his toys around him.

Poor Max.
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 11:27 pm, Blogger CatDonna & Cats said...

There's something about Kiki that reminds me of Pip.

In an earlier post you had pix of Kiki coming through the grilles as Spencer watched... Pip has the same maniacal look in her eyes every once in a while.

And when they decide to pick a fight, they're unstoppable.

 
At 12:53 am, Blogger san said...

Wah! This Kiki is like Mike Tyson - punch first and think later. He seems very unhappy.

 
At 7:30 am, Blogger EJ. said...

Goodness, the war started.Glad that Max is unharmed. He is smart to stay away.
Kiki, what's with you, big bully!

 
At 10:10 am, Blogger kuro.shiro.neko said...

kiki has this dracula-like fang hanging out.. sign of devishlish behaviour!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home