Monday, May 14, 2007


Another new cat!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF is going on!

I was checking on the gang, and Calico, Hat and Yb were sleeping under cars.

I know KK and Macky should be at the church or among the bushes at the opposite block.

Mera and BH2 have their own secret places.

Then I saw this white thing at the playground. It was a young cat. I thought it was WK, so I let it be.

Then I thought maybe I should go and see if it really was WK.

Big mistake.

It was not WK.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

It is a very sweet white kitty with light light orange stripes, blue eyes, and crooked tail. I couldn't tell if it is a boy or a girl. It is not timid at all. It didn't ask for tummy rubs, scritches, or meow loudly for food. It just curled up and sleep, looking upset.

Poor poor kitty.

It really is a good looking thing. I don't know why it would be abandoned.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 7:33 am, Blogger EJ. said...

Another abandoned kitty.sigh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home