Monday, May 14, 2007




I saw the uncle at 9.15am, so I went down much later. Calico was still sleeping in the fruit box, and Yb was running from the power station. A while later, a sleepy Bh2 emerged from the bushes. I was surprised to see Ginger again. She is still very timid, and the camera alarmed her greatly.


Two eggs were cracked while in the fridge, so I mixed them in the cat food. It was messy, but it went down a treat. KK joined us for breakfast today, but Macky didn't come. No WK and Fred either.



Then another gingertom appeared out of no where. Other cats eyed him warily, but KK went into ballistic.


The newbie. Surely he is un-neutered.

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 1:30 pm, Blogger EJ. said...

Hope newbie Tom adapt to the place soon. He must be abandoned.

 
At 9:33 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

He is in heat, so I hope he is just passing through.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home