Tuesday, May 22, 2007


Hat has been turning up quite regularly lately. When I do the morning rounds, and when I came back from work. He recognises the sound of my keys. Spencer would wait until he has his fills, then she chases him out. Same treatment for Kiki too.

I saw Mera at the garden when I reached home. He meowed at me loudly. I knew he was hungry. I wanted to bring him upstairs, but he gave me a few good kicks. I deduced that there was no biscuits upstairs. When we reached his house, the bowl outside was indeed empty. I had a small tub of biscuits with me, so I filled him bowl. He munched quickly. I hope he would go home and sleep.
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 9:38 am, Blogger san said...

Wah. Spencer is such a good host.I'm sure she knows they have no food otherwise if you don't feed them but that does not mean thay can outstay their welcome :))

 
At 9:38 am, Blogger san said...

Wah. Spencer is such a good host.I'm sure she knows they have no food otherwise if you don't feed them but that does not mean thay can outstay their welcome :))

 
At 4:36 pm, Blogger EJ. said...

Hat's wearing a smart looking yellow tie.

 
At 9:14 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Dear EJ, San said the yellow tie makes Hat look 70's....

 
At 9:01 am, Blogger EJ. said...

Ya, 70's and smart looking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home