Monday, May 14, 2007





I was feeling a bit glum in the afternoon, so I went to the garden to read. Hat was sleeping on the park bench, and BH2 sprang out from nowhere.

Bh2 head butted me several times, strong enough to unseat me. Then he rolled on the ground, lie on my foot and rubbed himself all over me. He really is an ugly but affectionate cat.

Hat was not as fast, and could only watched on from afar.

Then the white kitten appeared. It ambushed Hat from behind, playfully, and Hat was scared out of his coat.

I think normally toms give in to kittens and queens.

Hat went to seek refuge on top of a decorative lamp.

After that I brought him home for dinner, and Bh2 got food too.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 7:38 am, Blogger EJ. said...

BH2 is now more affectinate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home