Saturday, May 12, 2007


It is still very hot and humid.

Spencer was screaming her head off at 3pm, so we napped together. When I woke at 4pm, it had started to rain. I managed to save the laundry, and the neighbour's too.

Then Spencer woke up, and had afternoon tea. Then she napped on the table while I read papers.

I went out at 6pm to check the mailbox, and saw Hat sitting in front of Kiki's neighbour's house. I know sometimes he sleeps underneath the flower pots. But he was licking his lips suspiciously. I gave him some dinner.

And I saw a new tom. A bigger, fatter, uglier version of Hat.

Sigh.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 9:04 am, Blogger san said...

So many new cats. Maybe its the uncle who brings them to your place as he cannot feed them since he has no money. It cannot be that suddenly there would be a deluge of new cats just like that as the old residents are still there.

 
At 12:47 pm, Blogger EJ. said...

Huh, another new comer?

 
At 9:37 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Dang the mating season!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home