Wednesday, May 16, 2007


KK and Macky were playing on a tractor this morning. They were hungry. I had prepared food for them. No sign of WK, hope she has found her furrever home.

Mera was peeping at the breakfast gang, but he didn't want food when I brought him up.

When I went down again to clean up and look for Hat, I saw Mera threatening Hat, who was sleeping on a plastic chair. I think Mera wanted the chair for himself.

Hat had some treats, biscuits and fish.

I am not sure if he is still hanging around the provision store. I have to ask the proprietor.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 1:54 pm, Blogger EJ. said...

Same good wishes to WK going to a good home.

 
At 5:34 pm, Blogger EJ. said...

Cat-aunty, Gym-Girl looks like Hat.
BTW, GG need a voice. Go to Vegancat's site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home