Tuesday, May 15, 2007




Has anyone tried any of these collagen products? Do they work?

I am totally confused reading about them. My friend said she had tried the Fancl ( $8 per day ) and Meiji ( $65 per 28 days 15oomg collagen ) for one year each, and the results are comparable. There is another Sato brand ( $3.80 per day 500mg collagen ) available.

Fancl Deluxe TenseUp is not available yet. I went to the Fancl HK website and saw that it contains 26oomg collagen per dose. Not sure about the regular TenseUp though.

Is the product necessarily better when it costs more?

I bought a punnet of Japanese mushroom at ColdStorage for $1.80 on Sunday. Today I saw the same thing being sold for $2.80 at the Takashimaya branch.

Two bags of Enza apples ( ~6 pcs )were going for $6, and 3 apples from Aomori prefecture cost $7.95.

VanityFair UK edition with the Queen on the cover costs $17.95. Same month US edition with Bruce Willis costs $12.95. Thicker too.

Very confused.

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 9:59 pm, Blogger kuro.shiro.neko said...

i tried the meiji powder collagen. it didnt do nothing for my skin. turned out my face was so full of dead cells that only MTM could help me (and that wasnt cheap either).

Japan apples - forget the cheap ones. In Singapore, anything below $10 is not of the Japan quality. I bought one Seikaiichi apple for $12.90, vs 3 for $9.90 Fuji apple at Isetan. The $9.90 ones were sour! grrr...

 
At 11:12 am, Blogger auntie p said...

I have been taking the Meiji collagen. Sometimes, I think it helped a bit, but on bad days, I didn't think it did! So I dunno. Meanwhile, I'm still taking it since OG sometimes offer it at 20% discount (with their discount card).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home