Wednesday, June 06, 2007


Handsome as a prince, but as nutty as a muesli bar.

Spencer would make sure he fills his stomach, then she would chase him out. He won't leave until he is stuffed.

Hat is luckier. He gets to stay in the house after breakfast, and after I left for work, if he stays quiet.

The kitties had tuna today. They all wanted second servings, which I didn't have. Ginger is eating a lot for a small cat. Calico gives in to her. BH2 digs his heels in and chomps through the food without breathing. Yb eats different food, so no one fights with him. Macky normally has been fed, KK is just greedy. Then there is the ginger Weirdtom Muzzlepuff, who waits quietly at the corner.

After breakfast, Calico and Bh2 went back to sleep.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 4:21 am, Blogger EJ. said...

Kiki: I came for the food, and stay for more food.
Hat: I came for the food, and stay for good companionship.
Mera: I came for the food, and stay for Mera!

 
At 4:23 am, Blogger EJ. said...

Could Ginger be eating for 2 or more? Calico becoming a granny soon?

 
At 11:18 am, Blogger EJ. said...

Oops again.
Mera: I came for the food and stay for Spencer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home