Monday, June 04, 2007



Mera met me at the garden this morning. I brought him home, he went into the room immediately, so I locked him in. He protested loudly. I think it is better that he stays indoors, than get into more troubles again. He needs bed rest.

The wound tonight, drier and more shallow.




Mera was eager to escape after dinner. He had used the bins, and ate some biscuits during the day.



Spencer was guarding the door, but Mera had pretty much made up his mind to leave.





Spencer: " Ingrate tomcat!! "


Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 11:48 pm, Blogger san said...

Aiyoh Mera. At least stay until your wound has healed. After that you would be a free kitty.

 
At 6:16 am, Blogger EJ. said...

Mera: I nursed you back to health and now you are leaving so quickly!

 
At 1:10 pm, Blogger EJ. said...

OOps, should be:
Spencer: 'I nursed you back to health and now you are leaving so quickly!'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home