Friday, June 08, 2007


I have been having running nose and sore throat for 2 weeks now. Now my nostrils are peeling and painful.

I was glad to see that they had displayed the cats and dogs magazines way above the guns magazines. But then it still does not make sense. Can young adults reach the cats and dogs magazines then? If you place the guns magazines 2 feet from the floor, won't the children be able to browse them too?!

I saw some Disney posters for sale, 3 for $10. I set my mind on Stitch, so I bought one Pooh for one of my friends, and one Princess for the Myanmar girl next door.

臭豆腐 is REALLY smelly. They are selling it at the night market, and it smells like rubbish. But the market was really crowded, especially at the food stalls.

At the book shop, when you buy English books or magazines, the receipt will show the actual descriptions. But when it is Chinese books, the system will only show "chinese books". Then how is the department going to keep track of what sells and what doesn't? I doubt they have time to do stock check everyday.

The Malaysian PM is getting married tomorrow, to the sister-in-law of his dead wife. She seems like a nice lady. Wishing them all the best.

Good to see Beckham back in the England squad. Luckily it was against Estonia. I doubt England would cope if faced with a much stronger team.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 6:18 am, Blogger EJ. said...

Gun magazines below cats and dogs magazines. They are so sure that guns magazines are more popular than cats and dogs's mag.
The smelly tofu will scare away the crowd!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home