Friday, June 29, 2007


It is raining.

Hat was hanging around some ah bengs at the pergola. He was sitting, back to me, staring at the rain. I rang my keys, everyone looked around. And Hat flied towards me, tail held high. He was in this excited state for a while, skipping along the corridor and ambushing the umbrella.

He was very hungry. After that he and Spencer got into a slight scuffle.

I fed Calico. She was sleeping in the front basket of the bicycle.

No signs of Kiki or Mera. I didn't see Mera in the morning too.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 7:37 am, Blogger EJ. said...

Hat loves rainy days.
Calico found another bicycle's basket to sleep on, good for her.
Spencer got green eye?

 
At 9:49 am, Blogger san said...

Its nice to know that the bengs share the space with Hat and not chase him away.

 
At 9:52 am, Blogger san said...

I hope Mera is in his hosue.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home