Thursday, June 28, 2007



I was a bit short with Spencer just now, because she shouted to be let in, when she saw Sister S approaching. I told her off for being a silly kitty, and she shouted back. Then she continued to scream, even during pee-ing. Sister S held her for a while, she ate biscuits, had some fish, then she finally calmed down.

Here she was inspecting my bag.




Spencer: " Nyak nyak nyak stupid human, I win!!! "


I gave her a piece of cupboard, as a peace offering.


Sister S said she is not drinking enough, we should put the green bowl back.

2 Comments:

At 2:14 pm, Blogger EJ. said...

I don't know that Spencer can be quarrelsome at times.fiesty lady.

 
At 2:24 pm, Blogger san said...

Maybe you can put the green bowl in other places so wherever she goes she would have some water. the horrible thing about water in bowls is that you have to change it several times a day so the kitty will always get fresh water that tastes nice. Stale water tastes horrible. But Spenser will get used to the DOGIT and then she will drink more water. The amigos drink more from the CATIT.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home