Sunday, June 03, 2007


I had problem sleeping last night, because of the coffee jelly I had eaten by mistake.

Mera sang at 9pm in the cage, so I locked him into my room. He tried to escape through the window, but couldn't, so he fell asleep on the wardrobe.

He was at it again at 11pm. Sister S released him, after locking up the house like Alcatraz. Mera tried to escape again, and threw things around in a rage.

I then gave him some Bach, and locked him back into the cage. I didn't sleep very well.

The singing resumed at 5am. I noticed that his tune changes. When there was no one around, it was #$^&$#@ I WANNA COME OUT @#$&**(((!!!!!!! When we appeared, it becomes, may I come out please I am such a cute innocent kitty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee let me out.

I released him from the cage, and was locking up, when I saw Bh2 sitting on the corridor looking in. Wow. Did he hear Mera's pleas and had come to rescue his friend? Or Mera had failed to make an appointment and Bh2 had come to search for him?

I drifted in and out of sleep again. He continued to create a ruckus, banging the cone against everything and singing very loudly.

I woke at 7.30am to feed Spencer, and let Mera had some biscuits and Bach. I removed his cone, and he seemed to calm down a little bit.

When I woke again at 9.30am, Mera was singing in the cage, and Spencer was keeping him company on the kitchen table.

Now he is sleeping in Sister S's room.

I think he remembers it was his "ward".
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home