Saturday, June 23, 2007



Sister S's friend sms me the other day, asking if I wanted to buy a Shimano fishing rod. I told her I don't fish, and my cats eat canned food and biscuits, not fresh fish.





She suggested that fish are fresh and free of preservatives, and my cats need organic food. Errr.

Can you imagine, if I really fish for them, it will look EXACTLY like this!! By the time I get fish for all of them, sun comes out already.




Sister J said I should use a net.

I am famous for getting sea sick. My friends are still laughing about the GreatBarrierReef experience.

So, this is the Plan. I get a boat. I get sea sick. I threw up into the water. The fish crowds around, and BH2 can net them. Calico can help me carry the sour plums and Axe oil. Mera will be in charge of shore operation. Hat will guide the young kitties to gut the fish. Spencer is boss, she can sit in the air-con office. Max will get diarrhoea if he touches the fish, so he is in charge of R&D, high IQ stuffs like tide times, fish migartion pattern and whatnots.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 9:42 am, Blogger kuro.shiro.neko said...

sounds like a great plan! my on-diet-other-half goes fishing and the cats get a treat when he does!

 
At 11:10 am, Blogger EJ. said...

Well assigned duties to the kitties.Max can get diarrhoea even the fishes are fried?

 
At 12:47 pm, Blogger Mary said...

Ha, Ha, cat aunty you made me laugh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home