Monday, June 18, 2007


Spencer is still unwell. I saw her urine was blood stained, she had loose stools, and she scooted.

I have an off day tomorrow, but her regular vet does not work on Tuesdays and Fridays.

I will call tomorrow morning to confirm.

If he is in, we will go.

If he is not, I will bring Spencer before I go to work on Wednesday, leave her there, then pick her up before the vet closes.

The vet is only 10 minutes away, but Spencer does make such a huge fuss each time, it is stressful for both of us.

The vet has been taking care of her for 6 years now. Maybe we will get the same result if I bring her to another vet, but I just don't feel good about it.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 6:50 am, Blogger EJ. said...

Poor sick Spencer.Get well soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home