Tuesday, June 26, 2007


When I reached home, I saw Bh2 staring at Mera staring at Kiki, who was throwing up in the bush.

I carried Mera to the 5th floor, he kicked me a few times in the ribs, and screamed his head off. I let him eat outside his house, with the biscuits I had with me. I have to remember to change the water for him next time. I hope he went inside the house later.

Kiki is not feeling too good. He only ate a little bit today.

The uncle told me a few days ago he is feeding the cats twice a day now.

It doesn't explain why the cats still chase after me and wolf down the fish everyday.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 1:41 pm, Blogger EJ. said...

Now it is Kiki's turn to fall sick.Get well,KK.

 
At 4:29 pm, Blogger san said...

Yup. Doesn't explain why they are all so hungry if he feeds them twice, unless they are all so energetic and burnt up all that food before you came.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home