Wednesday, July 11, 2007





I was sleeping in today. I didn't wake up at night, either I was very tired, or the kids had behaved. But I had many dreams.

Mera shook his bells and meowed once at 8.30am, so I opened the door to let him in. He preferred to stay outside, so I let him be. Hat seemed to know Mera was upstiars, because he waited until Mera had returned to the garden, then he appeared.

I mean, there is enough food for everyone. Mera just doesn't like to think Hat is sharing.
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 11:31 am, Blogger auntie p said...

Mera : 我喜欢就来, 吃完了饭菜, 拍拍屁股就走! Ahhh... this is the life!

;)

 
At 12:02 pm, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Yes, auntie P, you feel my pain!!

 
At 2:28 pm, Blogger EJ. said...

need to install my chinese software, I could only see square square on auntie p's remark.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home