Thursday, July 05, 2007


I went down at almost 12pm this morning. Calico greeted me, but no Yb. Muzzlepuff is still battered, and he had two servings.



Ginger is still timid and wary. The camera set her off.



Greedy Hat already had one round upstairs, and he had another serving.


BH2, like the 大王 he is, appeared last, when all the kitties had eaten. Luckily I still had some leftovers for him. Fred was hovering, but he couldn't eat in plain sight of me, and the camera set him off too, so I left him to eat in peace behind a wall.


Yb never appeared after repeated ringing.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 2:43 pm, Blogger EJ. said...

Wonder why is Fred and Ginger still so timid and wary.Maybe they witnessed their siblings being taken away (for adoption),so their fear of human.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home