Thursday, July 05, 2007


Spencer checking out my new Grendene sandals, made in Brazil, endorsed by Gisele.



Spencer: " hmmm...I don't know, I prefer paws..."


I was surprised I need a size 6. I have always been a size 5. The Croc MaryJane is a size 6 too. Either my feet are getting larger, the shoes are getting smaller, or the cutting has changed over the years.


Or maybe, Brazillians have small feet.

They are available at Royal Sporting House for $39.90. Comes in 4 different designs and 4 colors. And there is another design with long straps to tie up around your legs. NOT recommended, unless you have legs as nice as Gisele's.

Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 8:08 pm, Blogger Vegie said...

Hey, great taste you have ! Beautiful sandals !

 
At 9:23 pm, Blogger kuro.shiro.neko said...

they're nice :)

you ordered online?

 
At 6:58 am, Blogger EJ. said...

Simple and nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home