Monday, August 06, 2007



Calico was trying to swipe at Macky this morning, and got me instead. She doesn't like Macky at all, because he competes for food with Fred and Ginger. If the two are around, Calico would eat less so they can have more. Or she would fight Macky off so they could have more. I didn't know cat mothers continue to take care of their kids even after they reach maturity. Sometimes I would feed Calico a little more.


I think Fred is having eye infection. His third eyelids keep coming up.


Stoic BH2. He would stay on even after breakfast, to wait for the others to finish. Which does not include Yb. Yb normally eats very slowly. And he likes tuna and chicken which others don't touch.

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 10:40 am, Blogger auntie p said...

Many cats I know don't like processed chicken, but most can't resist tuna...including the very fussy foster cat Coco.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home