Thursday, August 09, 2007


Kiki is unwell. He has been sleeping for the whole day. It was in the late afternoon when I saw that his paw is injured. It is not bleeding, but he doesn't like to be touched.




So I just made sure that he has enough food, water and rest, so he can recover quickly. His owner went out at 5pm.



Mera dropped by at 8pm. I heard him yowling at Kiki, so I ran out to rescue him. Sister S laughed at him. I gave Mera biscuits and treats. He ate and left. I think his family is NOT feeding him at all. I really don't care much about them, I just worry for Mera. He must be feeling very sad, lost, disappointed. He is welcome to our house, he knows that, just that he doesn't like the presence of Kiki.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 6:09 am, Blogger EJ. said...

He might had stepped on something hot or shape.

 
At 9:49 pm, Blogger san said...

and I guess Kiki doesn't like being in his own home also. Looks like quite a nasty cut. Poor kitty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home