Sunday, August 26, 2007


Who is this guy??



It is Maxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!

I bought the shirt for him from the pet shop. It is a size S, but I think Max finds it a bit snug. When I first tried it on him last night, he seemed to have difficulty in moving. He is better at it today. I bought the shirt for him not that I think he is a little human. I just want to keep him warm on rainy days.

Max's drooling and eye problems have subsided, but his mouth is slightly smelly still.





Other than that, he is a happy little trooper.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 12:55 pm, Blogger auntie p said...

For some reason, I always think of Max as a dog.

I see the first photo and my mind automatically thinks : "Dog wearing a shirt".

 
At 7:08 pm, Blogger san said...

Cool shirt Max!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home