Monday, September 24, 2007

Hat lost his collar on Friday morning. I just couldn't believe it!! It was the second one in two weeks. I really didn't think he lost it while fighting. I was busy with Mera's vet visit, so I didn't replace it immediately.

He had been using other cats' hand-me-downs actually. And they still got stolen. So I was quite reluctant to let Hat have a new collar.


Hat looked sad. Just like the last time when he lost the collar. He loitered in the house since 2pm, waiting for his collar apparently.

Waiting...



Waiting.....



Still waiting......


Getting a bit cheesed off by 6pm.......


I finally gave him a solid white one, without a bell, so it is less obvious. Surprisingly, he perked up immediately, ate his dinner, and trotted off.

Strange kitty. I guess the presence of a collar makes him feel belonged?

Anyway, what kind of sick bastards would rob a cat, TWICE??!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 9:54 pm, Blogger san said...

Yes I think he feels he belongs to the family - something familiar :)

 
At 3:11 pm, Blogger EJ. said...

It is like losing his IC.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home