Monday, October 29, 2007





Hat is actually in pain, but he was trying to be gung-ho about it.

I locked him in on Saturday night. He raged and stormed and ate the newspapers. Then he fell asleep.

I let him out on Sunday morning, then I locked him back in before I went to work. He was released in the evening, so that he could go pee. Sister S said the swelling had gone down, and there was discharge.

This morning I didn't lock him in, because Max was in. Yakob came to look for him, and they left together.

When I came back, I looked for him with Bh2 in the drizzle, and found him sulking in a corner. I think he didn't dare to come into the house, though it was raining.

The leg is back to the normal size, with more discharge.

He is back in the cage now.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home