Monday, November 12, 2007


I haven't seen Yakob for a few days now. But I saw Tabbygirl yesterday evening. I hope they are alright.

Bh2 was hiding behind the bike this morning, to avoid the rain. I gave him some biscuits. He won't eat them, because the rain would splash onto his face.

3-Eye came when I called her, so it was good. Her ears seemed better, no bleeding. She squirmed when I put the yunna payao on her, but at least she didn't scratch crazily afterwards. And she was soooooo easy to feed tablets with!!! It was so amazing. I put my fingers in all the way, she didn't squirm or gag or fight me off. I gave her 3 tablets in one second. I saw her again tonight, she was with Muzzy. I put more powder on her. There is also a sore on her neck.

I had fed Mera biscuits earlier. He was looking good. His dad hasn't been working these few days.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 5:19 am, Blogger EJ. said...

Nice to know that 3-Eye's infection getting better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home