Tuesday, November 13, 2007


Spencer is back to her vocal self again.

Hat is looking better. I think the pus had come out. He finished his fish and biscuits. I sprinkled some yunnan paiyao on the wound.

The uncle didn't feed this morning, so I had the full team. Calico Yb BH2 Muzzy Ginger Fred Macky 3-Eye NoEarKitten. I had to go back up for more feeds. Interestingly, Calico Yb and Bh2 didn't join the others at the power station. I didn't realise the kitties have cliques too.

3-Eye's ears were bleeding again, but not as bad as before. She was wary when I sprinkled the powder on her. The NoEarKitten was with her underneath the car. I saw that it is a she. She has a round belly, and a hearty appetite. Macky is looking well too, muscular and with fur. Muzzy no longer goes around with 3rd eyelids. Calico rolled and stretched on the pavement after food.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home