Sunday, December 30, 2007


Dad's dog in Malaysia was poisoned yesterday afternoon.

He went out, and someone threw a piece of poisoned meat into the compound.

Blacky ate the meat, Dino couldn't, because he was tied up.

Dad found Blacky in a state, and brought her to the vet immediately.

She was discharged this evening, with special diet for 3 days, and medications for 2 weeks. The vet said watch out for any vomitting.

The vet also said it was touch and go. Blacky was lucky to be found in time.

Whoever dog guardian angel is out there, THANK YOU.
Posted by Picasa


At 11:48 pm, Blogger san said...

WHO WOULD POISION A DOG!!!! There would be retribution for sure and a very painful one!
Thank god Blacky is safe.

At 3:20 pm, Blogger EJ. said...

Indeed the dog guardian angel is around Blacky.
Wish him speedy recovery.

At 1:09 pm, Blogger Priscilla said...

Oh no, not the poisoined meat again. Bring back sad memories.


Post a Comment

<< Home