Saturday, December 08, 2007





Dear all

cat_aunty is feeling better. She said she is 70% recovered, and she wanted to thank all of you for your concerns and well wishes.

But, she started to clean house this morning!!

I was so exasperated with her! She said she wanted to clear the room of germs and sick air. But me thinks she is over stretching herself again.

I even told Hat not to come up in the morning, and to tell the others to expect late breakfasts from now on.

Anyway, she stopped after a while. She is sipping limeade now, she said she is nauseous still.

I am not talking to her. I am sulking on my throne.

1 Comments:

At 8:50 pm, Blogger JJ said...

Spencer, tell Cat Aunty not to get too tired with all works as fatigue brings sickness. Also, you must tell all your cat friends to stay away for a while . Why fighting like human beings! You are supposed to make her relaxed and happy.

JJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home