Monday, December 10, 2007

Rainy night. Mera waited quietly at the gate again. I brought out fish and biscuits for him, and he ate. Then I saw him chewing something for a long time at the corridor, away from the fish. I thought he had vomitted, so I went out to have a look.



I saw that he was chewing on a white, almond shaped thingy. I thought it was part of the fish, so I used my fingernail to turn it around.

And saw this............













EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!

It took me a few seconds to register what it was. I was thinking, huh, a toy rat? So small one? Why is it outside?

Based on the head size. it was a fully grown lizard.

Mera wasn't too upsetI carried him away, since he already had the tail and the body and the 4 legs anyway.

*amitabha x 1000*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home